Thursday 17 January 2008

What the hell is wrong with me?

It's 02:30 a.m. and I'm still behind my computer; not feeling sleepy.

I should be dreading tomorrow, oh no, today. It's already Friday. Wifey is going out as part of her course for one night and two days. So you guess what my Friday is going to be. I definitely can't sing "Thank God it's Friday, ...". How can I, when she leaves by 7 a.m. Oh Gosh! she may ask me to drop her off at her friend's. I'll have to get the boys ready and to school by 9 a.m. With the baby around and wifey away, "na tough job". You know what I hate doing? -Putting baby into her car seat, carrying her into the car, and having to carry her when I'm walking the boys to their school compound. You know, i can't just leave baby alone in the car. Well, whether I'm gonna love it or not, I'm gonna have to do it twice today; morning and afternoon (when I'm picking the boys from school).

So if I'll take some advice from me, "i better go get some sleep".

No comments: