Thursday 17 January 2008

Yet Another Day

Thank God I'm on holiday. I just hate the soggy British weather. I didn't sleep last night until about 5 a.m. I wasn't quite bothered because I knew i won't have to wake up in the morning for anything; wife is home. I'm also on "holinight" from taking care of baby. I won't have to change nappies and feed her when she wakes up at night.

Oh, I forgot, wifey told me she was going to do her hair so I have to go bring the kids from school. I had to set my alarm to 20 to 3 p.m. The landline kept ringing but though decided to ignore it I still couldn't have a good sleep. I can't tell whether it was the same person calling. If it was, I would have loved to just tell him/ her to let me have a sound sleep. I hope you know how it is, just when I felt like having a good sleep, the alarm started. Oh God "why should women have to spend hours doing their hair?". Well, there was one consolotion, we have just changed the kids school close to home so I didn't have to go far. I went out and it was raining. The school is within walking distance but I had to drive to avoid getting soaked. I hate getting wet, you know.

We get back home, I go to the kitchen to find something for the kids only to realise there is no food prepared. Oh no! "Why didn't she cook if she knew she was going to be that long at the salon?". Since she's not home, I've got no option now. So I am at the mo' preparing some super fast food for the kids, and me of course.

No comments: