Thursday 31 January 2008

Lacking the discipline

I have read somewhere that it is easy to acquire positive habits. It may be true for some but for me it is not easy and I don't know about you. I have tried to acquire the blogging habit for sometime now (this being my third attempt) but have found myself wanting on all these occasions.

I don't think it is a particularly difficult thing doing and believe if you have not tried it you might think it is very easy to do. But believe me, if you come across anyone who, on almost daily basis blogs, they deserve some respect. I haven't been able to keep up. I simply lack the discipline. I don't think I lack the motivation. I've always had the motivation to start but have always lacked the discipline to set some time aside each day to type things out. I think I should begin to see this exercise as a daily responsibility to myself and to any potential readers.

I'll try.

No comments: