Friday 28 March 2008

My Values

Image source: http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/our-values-or-go-home-costello/2006/02/23/1140670207642.html

Personally, my values are reflected in the following quotes and similar others:
  1. "In the end, we will remember not the actions of our enemies but the silence of our friends."
    - by Martin Luther King Jnr
  2. "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?"
    - by Rabbi Hillel
  3. "... people will forget whay you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    - by Maya Angelou
In general, I try to treat people as I'd expct them to treat me; the ethic of reciprocity or the golden rule.

I guess you have an idea the kind of person I am.

No comments: